Friday, February 12, 2016
Friday, yay!! Been a weird and crazy week too. But here we are, almost done! I'm ready for a day on the couch under a big blanket with my kitty for sure.
Found a decent list on my usual source from last week actually. (When I forgot to post) so let's just dive in, shall we?
Pressing Friday Five
1. In what way are you pressing your luck?
Well I keep forgetting my blog posts. And had an extended absence. I may be alienating my readers. :( Sorry.
2. When did you last wield an iron?
Good lord, I'm not entirely sure I own an iron anymore. I think it might be in the basement but I honestly don't know. So it's been years. If it needs ironed I don't buy it.
3. Not counting your computer, tablet or phone; what was the result of the last time you pressed a button?
The elevator took me too my floor at work.
4. What was the name of your high school newspaper?
Oh jeez. What did I have for breakfast this morning? I cannot remember. I know we had one. I do remember we had a literary magazine where students could submit short stories and poetry called "The Wordsmith". But the actual newspaper.... It's been 20 years, cut me some slack.
5. To "Press the flesh" means to meet and greet as many people as you can, shaking hands and making personal contact. When were you last called upon to press the flesh? How were you?
I used to go to some networking events for our theatre several years ago. I was ok I guess. Socially awkward, but that's par for the course with me.
That's about it for my list. I hope everyone else is well and keeping warm! It's bitterly cold around here this week. Single digit temperatures and negative wind chills! Brrrrr. And all the drastic changes in temperatures and pressure is having a field day with my sinuses. Bleh.