Woohoo! End of the week, time for a Friday Five!!
I got my list from my usual source but it's from a couple weeks back. The recent lists weren't all that exciting to me. So let's move on to today's:
Know-It-All Friday Five
1) What's something you know how to do beneath the hood of a car?
Hm. Well I can check and replace all the common engine fluids. Oil, brake, transmission, washer, etc. I can change a battery, but not in my current car. It's buried behind one of the wheels which is beyond stupid.
2) What's something you know how to fold a piece of paper into?
3) What's something you know how to do in the outdoors?
I'm pretty good at building a campfire. I'm also REALLY good at tripping over things and falling down.
4) What's something you know how to do with a length of rope?
Not much. I'm TERRIBLE at knots. I can make a square knot and a granny knot. I could crochet it though.
5) What's something you know how to do with a deck of cards?
Shuffle and play card games. Not very exciting, but I don't really know any card tricks and can't build a house of cards either.
Well that list wasn't very interesting after all. Heh. Sorry folks. I hope everyone is well and having a great new year so far! Much love!