It's Friday, I'm grumpy, here's a list.
Random Friday Five!
1) What was your favorite past time in high school?
Theatre. Even though I pretty much never got cast in anything I still showed up. Aaaand I'm just now realizing nothing has changed since then.
2) What is your all time favorite board game/card game?
I think, bring from Ohio, I'm obligated to say Euchre. But regardless, I do love Euchre. I don't really play a lot of board games and don't know that I have a favorite. I honestly can't remember the last time I played a board game. Scrabble probably. But I'm not very good at it.
3) What is the last movie you saw at the theatre and what did you think of it?
The Imitation Game. It was friggin amazing. It was very well done all around.
4) What is something (no matter what kind of mood your in) that makes you happy the moment you do it, see it, or hear it?
Bad jokes. Bad jokes ALWAYS make me laugh. Every time. Theonlyboyfriend and theonlycat also seem to have a knack for pulling me out of a funk.
5) Do you believe crop circles are made my human or alien?
Uh... the people that made them fessed up. I'm not sure why this is still even a question to anyone.
I hope everyone has a great weekend planned!!