Friday, November 21, 2014
Super Special Friday Five!!
It are mah birfday!!!! So being the 37th anniversary of the day of my birth and just a few days shy of Thanksgiving, I'm gonna be SUPER cheesy and make my list 5 things I'm grateful for. :)
Grateful Friday Five:
1) My amazing parents. For reals, I have the most amazing parents ever. And being as impossibly awesome as I am, they must have done a great job raising me. Seriously, they're always there when I need them, super supportive, wonderful, gracious, awesome people. And I love them with all of my heart and soul!
2) My church. Also, always there for me, and always waiting with a hug and kind words. I'm truly happy and blessed to have found Gates Fourth United Methodist. And that organ! HOLY SCHLAMOLY!!! If you dig organ music we not only have a highly impressive organ, but we're lucky enough to have one of the best organists in the city!
3) My health. For the beating I give my body on a daily basis with my workouts; I'm shocked sometimes that I'm still alive. But here I am, healthy. I very rarely get sick (although now that I say that...) and when I do it's over with pretty quick. I like to think it's from the massive amounts of raw veggies I eat every day. I think genetics play a role in there too.
4) My job. Sure it has it's downsides and annoyances, every job does. It's far from perfect, but after a lot of the jobs I've had in the past, this place is a wonderland. (*cough cough Job and Family Services cough cough* Geh) But most of the people at work are awesome, my boss is amazing and over all I enjoy coming to work each day.
5) Netflix. Well the last 4 have been predicable and unoriginal. And Netflix is amazing! So there. :P
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and an even more wonderful Thanksgiving next week! Anyone doing anything unique or crazy? Going somewhere interesting? Do share!