Shopping Friday Five!!!
1) About how many plastic shopping bags do you think are in your house right now, and what store is represented most by them?
Hmmm, a dozen or so maybe? I typically use reusable grocery bags, but there's the rare occasion I forget to bring them in the store. Regardless, once I get more than can fit in my tiny bag holder box, I take them in to be recycled. As for what store I have the most bags from... it's really a toss up between Kroger and Giant Eagle.
2) Roughly how many gift cards do you possess and what is their total worth?
There is no "roughly" I keep a list on my Google Keep of what cards I have and their balance. I'm not sharing totals, though. I have 6 right now. I am a bit of a gift card hoarder. When I get them, I clutch onto them like Smegol. I like to wait for a big purchase and use them as a kind of coupon.
3) Which aisle at your favorite grocery or drug store is one you pretty much never walk down?
Chips/cookies aisle. We just don't have that stuff in our house. I'll grab a bag for parties or whatever, but never on regular shopping trips.
4) When you go grocery shopping are you more likely to grab a cart of a basket? How often do you grab neither?
I've made no secret of the fact that I don't really grocery shop because it give me panic attacks. Theonlyboyfriend does that. On the occasions I do, I tend to grab a basket or nothing because I'm only there for one or two very specific things.
5) What is the last thing you purchased "just in case"?
Man, I really don't know. I don't typically buy things unless I need them. Being the de-clutter queen the idea of bringing something in my house that I don't active use or need seems kinda wasteful. I'm sure I have some "just in case" things in my house, but nothing I've bought so recently I remember. Wait, I lie. My Epi-pens!! God hope I never have to use one.
So there's my list for the week. Not terribly exciting, but you know what IS exciting? My kitchen is done. Yeah!!! Wanna see a before and after?
Ta-da!!!! Look at this gorgeous new sink and backsplash! (The caulking is still wet, it dries clear)
I hope everyone is well. Much love!!!