I also got 2 projects finished for the Ravellenic games.
I made another weeping angel, so the ones we have isn't all alone anymore.
And a super awesome, slightly creepy wreath for the front door.
Ok, well I hate to leave you list-less on a Friday. In honor of the most ridiculous of holidays I bring you:
5 Things We'll Be Doing on Valentine's Day
1) Go to bed early. It's been a long week for both of us. We're tired.
2) A show. Well me, not theonlyboyfriend. My improv group has a show tonight. We sold out 2 days ago. WHAT?!
3) Work. Because it's a weekday. And we enjoy paychecks.
4) Eat dinner without waiting 3 hours to given food by a disgruntled person who would rather be slicing their arms open than anything else at that moment.
5) Pretty much the same thing we'd do any other day of the year.
I am forever grateful to have met and moved in with the love of my life many years ago. And even more grateful he shares my utter disdain for the commercialism of love. And don't get me started on the evil involved with the selling of diamonds. I swore I'd never use my blog for rants.
Anyway, I hope everyone is well and you can spend your day with someone you love. Be it your family, your pets, your children, whoever is special to you. Give them an extra hug today. And here is an extra hug from me!! HUGS!!