So, I bought both:
The bins were sold on Amazon, a set of 4 for $20. And the contact paper was like $5 at Target. And there is so much on that roll, I'll be using it forever.
So anyway, here is the before shot. I've got the shelf on the inside of my dresser and the box on top. All kind of half used and clunky. And most of my stuff just kind of out in the open.
So, I got to work cutting the contact paper down and sticking on the inside and outside of the boxes.
Then added in the dividers where needed to fit what I have. Each box is a separate category.
Then I made little labels for the outside, since the all look the same.
Arms, 2 neck, and ears/fingers. Sorry I'm not a photographer. At all.
Now the top of the dresser is clean, nothing up there and everyone stowed away neatly in these bins!! Ta-Da!! Please, feel free to steal my idea. But I demand to see pictures!!