1) Wild n' Free - Rednex. My love of awful 90's techno knows no bounds.
2) Red House - Jimi Hendrix. Don't get too impressed. It's off the "City of Angels" soundtrack. God I love that movie.
3) Spooky Mormon Hell Dream - The Book of Mormon (NSFW!!)
4) Alone - Moby. I. Love. This. Song. I used it on a full length show I directed playing in the background of a VERY amazing and heart breaking monologue
5) Space - Butthole Surfers. Heh, another song I've used in theatre. In a trailer.
That's it. Sorry it's kinda brief and boring today. I've got a lot going on here. Hope everyone is well! Much love.