I got some work done on the Tunisian scarf this week. It's one of those patterns to work on when you're really engrossed in a movie, because I don't need to follow a pattern and barely need to look down. As was the case Sunday night when I was watching a documentary.
Got a few rows into the pattern on my sweater too. It's getting exciting now that the design is emerging.
Not the best photo, sorry!
The next offensive doily is coming along. I hit a wall though as I ran out of thread. It's using way more than I had anticipated. :( I went back to the store where I bought it but they were out, so I had to order it online. GRRRRR. I'm not good at waiting! So it's on hold until I get more thread.
And, like I need a hole in the head, I needed another WIP. Ok, didn't NEED one, but I started another one anyway. I'm only a couple rows in though, so it's not much to look at yet.
It's a cabled cowl pattern. It's really pretty and seems fairly easy so far. It's only a 2 or 3 row repeat.