So I'm kind of at a loss for Friday Five questions and the places I usually steal them from have not-so-great questions this week. So I'm gonna do something a little different. I like to have my iPod on shuffle while I'm working during the day, so i'm just gonna list the next five songs that play and link to a You Tube of it, if I can. I usually get a really interesting mix, given my odd tastes in music. I'm a little curious how this will go.
1) "I'll Be Back Up On My Feet" - The Monkees
2) "You Can Call Me Al" - Paul Simon
3) "Crucifixion" - Jesus Christ Superstar
4) "The Polonaise" - (Chopin) from the movie soundtrack from Shine
5) "In Caelum Fero" - Adieumus
Wow, that was pretty diverse! All good ones too. I was kind of afraid something really embarrassing or lame would come up. Oddly no obscure techno popped up just yet. Give it time. Hah!
Happy Friday everyone!!
Post a Comment