It's Friday again, Woohoo!!! You know what that means, Friday Five!!!
Today's Friday, Five? You don't say!
1) What do you say after someone nearby sneezes?
Depends. One sneeze; "bless you". More than one; "Oh my god, don't die!!!"
2) What do you say when you answer the phone?
Again, depends. At work "(Company name) this is Nikki" On my personal phone, depends on who's calling. If I don't know the number and I decide to answer, just a generic "hello". If it's someone I know I'll say a "wassup?" or something that involves a stupid inside joke.
3) What is the first thing you said this morning.
"Hey there kitty. Are we hungry?" Answer is obvious by eager face next to my head.
4) What is your most frequent verbal expression of frustration?
Um.... my mother reads this blog. So.... something she wouldn't prefer to hear me say. I uh..... I swear like a sailor.
5) What would you say if someone walked up to you and randomly handed you $500?
"Shoot.....did you dent my car or something?"
Well, that was kinda boring. Heh. Anyway, happy Friday and I hope everyone is well!
Side note: finished the desk runner last night! I haven't had a chance to block it yet, that is happening tonight. :)