Now for today's fenced in Friday Five!
1) What’s something you were unreasonably forbidden from doing when you were a kid?
Hm. I can't think of much. I mean everything you're not allowed to do as a kid seems unreasonable, until you're an adult. I can think of lots of things I was not allowed to do and was just baffled as a kid, and now I'm like "Oh my god, that would have killed me!"
2) In what area of your life would you say you have especially conservative boundaries?
Talking about emotions. I cannot stand talking about my feelings. Well unless I'm angry about something. I'm definitely not shy about sharing anger. But who is? I guess I'm just not good at verbalizing that stuff.
3) In what area of your life would you say you have especially permissive boundaries?
I am too helpful. Way more than is good for me. I seriously get myself screwed so much by trying to help everyone around me. I've been getting better with this recently though.
4) In what area of your life do you routinely go over the line?
Sense of humor, without a doubt. I'm constantly cracking inappropriate jokes at inappropriate times. For some folks, it's what they love about it. For others, it's why I don't have a lot of friends. Heh.
5) How many keys do you have on your key ring?3. My apartment, parents' house and my car. That's it. I see no need to carry around a ton of keys. Those are really the only ones I'd ever need. And even the one for my folks' place is mostly unused.
Well that was kinda boring. Sorry about that. hopefully I'll have something a little more exciting to post about next time. If not, I'll make something up. :) Have a fantastic weekend! Much love and happy hooking!
Post a Comment