Happy beautiful Friday everyone!! What a lovely day it is too. I just cannot WAIT to get home and start my evening.
Anyway, it's time for the Friday Five!! I couldn't think of anything exciting, so I just picked a random list from the interwebs.
1) If you were given a million dollars on the condition that you had to give half away, how would you go about giving away half a million dollars?
Heh. I'd give it all to my boyfriend. :P Ok, seriously though. I'd probably split it into 4 parts. Give a quarter to my brother and his family, quarter to my parents, quarter to my non-profit theatre organization and a quarter to my church for renovations. (The church was built in 1896 and it is beyond crumbling. It's a landmark)
2) Do you ever write letters or cards and send them via US mail regularly, on just special occasions, or never?
I'd say occasionally. Sometimes I send cards or letters just for fun, sometimes for special occasions. Not daily or regularly, but not just for special occasions.
3) What is the most treasured memento you have kept?
Huh. Good question. I don't keep a ton of mementos around. The ones I do keep are obviously meaningful. But I can't think of anything I clutch daily or anything. Probably anything that belonged to either of my grandmothers. So vague, I know.
4) If one of your friends calls you at 4AM because they are depressed or upset but you have a really important job interview in the morning what do you do?
If I have a really important job interview, odds are I'm not sleeping anyway, so I'll talk to them and help work through their problems. Help them and distract myself from my own nerves. Win-win.
5) What is a phrase or quote that sums up who you are as a person?
"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?" - Norman Bates. I dunno, maybe there's a better quote or phrase? What do you think? Comment away!!!
Ok that's about it for my Friday Five. I hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful week!! Love!