Wow, where did this week go? Well unfortunately it's been a really stressful week for a lot of folks, myself included. Thankfully I have nothing planned for the weekend so I'm going to do my best to unwind a little. So my list for today:
5 things I'll do this weekend to relax
1) Reading. I'm on a script reading committee and I have a lot of full length scripts I really need to get read, so that's happening for sure. It will be nice to focus my energy on something like that for awhile.
2) Nap. Oh there will be naps and more than one. It is, after all, my most favorite pastime!
3) Crochet, duh! I'll get some more work done on my current WIPs and maybe start that new one I've been holding onto for awhile now.
4) Cleaning. Cleaning and organizing is very zen or me. I need to do some more work situating my new craft room/area. I cleaned some more stuff out so I can condense some more.
5) Family. Definitely plan to spend some time with the family this weekend.
Well that's about it. Sorry it's such a short post today, but there's a lot going on in theonlyworld.
I hope all is well with all of you. Much love and happy weekend!!