It's Friday once again and time for the Friday Five! Sadly I've had a rotten day and have a massive headache so this will be kind of a quick one.
1) What's your favorite thing to do on a cold, gray day?
Nap. Is there anything else? I guess curling up on the couch with a crochet project under a big warm blanket.
2) If you were a hot beverage, what type/flavor would you be?
Ugh I hate questions like these. Heh. I guess I'd have to say chamomile tea. I'm pretty good at making people feel comfortable and relaxed, but have a little fun to me.
3) Toaster-Oven S'mores. Suitable stand-in, or not worth the effort?
I can't say I've ever had toaster over S'mores. I'd bet they're good, but not as good as the real thing over the fire. but if I HAD a toaster oven I'd totally make S'mores in it.
4) If you had an unlimited budget, chartered aircraft, but only 3 days to go anywhere in the world,w here would you go?
Lahaina, Maui. I want theonlyboyfriend to see it so badly. It's probably the greatest town I have ever been to ever.
5) What is something that makes you wax nostalgic?
What the? Kind of oddly phrased there. Anyway.... Hmmm. I guess seeing any of the toys I grew up with anywhere. I'm starting to get to the age where I see toys I had in antique stores. They're HARDLY antique, but still. Yeah definitely seeing toys from my youth.
Ok, I hate to post and run but I need to go hold my head together until I can get home for a nap.