Just as soon as I leave work today the Christmas weekend officially begins! A weekend packed full of wonderful time with my family and family traditions. So for this week's five I give you
5 traditions that will be upheld this weekend
1. Christmas morning run with my parents. Each Christmas we get up early and go for a long jog/run in the park. Only time we don't go is if someone is really sick or if there is ice. Ice + jogging with aging parents = Christmas in the ER.
2. Breakfast casserole and coffee cake!!! My mom makes the most amazing breakfast casserole every year at Christmas and dad makes his special coffee cake. The coffee cake pretty much tastes like a sick of butter rolled in brown sugar. It's amazing.
3. Nap. It ain't Christmas day if I don't take a nap on the couch next to the fireplace.
4. Pepper Steak. We have Chinese Pepper Steak for Christmas Eve dinner every year. And my taste buds look forward to it all year long.
5. Love! Lots and lots of love for everyone!
Have a wonderful holiday season everyone.