I'm avoiding work right now. I'm really tired and don't feel well. All I can think about is my bed today. So in attempt to push off actual work just a few minutes longer I bring you today's repellent Friday Five!
1. What is something you enjoy eating that many others would be gross-out by?
Peanut butter and turkey sandwiches. YUM!!! I remember the day I made my first one like it was yesterday. For weekend lunches when I was very young I always just made myself a PB&J and had some chips. My dad and brother would come into the kitchen and empty the fridge and make artfully mastered sandwiches with meat and lettuce and all sorts of other things. One day I decided I wanted to be just like them! I was going to make a real sandwich!! But I didn't know exactly how to do it and was too embarassed to ask, so I just went it alone. Not willing to ditch the peanut butter just yet I slathered the bread with the Peter Pan and then heaped on lunch meat turkey and called it a day. I've been hooked ever since.
2. Which if your personal traits is likely to make others want to avoid you?
I burp and swear like a trucker. Or a sailor. Or a sailing trucker. I recognize it's seriously offputting. But I just don't give a f..... darn. ;)
3. If you could wear a bracelet that had the power to keep certain kinds of people away from you, what kind of people would you repel?
I have to chose just one kind of person? Aw man! Odds are there is no one kind of person I could put here that wouldn't offend SOMEONE reading this. Ugh, this is HARD! Um.... ok.... OH!! I got it! Serial killers! I like not being dead. HAH!
4. We are all capable of overcoming our biases, of course, but what's a physical trait (in others) that pretty much turns you off?
Those who pop and crack their joints on purpose. It makes me physically sick to my stomach. Some of my joints pop on their own and it makes me so queasy already. Hearing/watching someone do it on purpose makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
5. When you feel a cae of the blues coming on, what do you do to fend off bad feelings?
Nap. Of course that's my answer for just about everything.
Ok, so that's about it for the Friday Five!! Don't forget, tomorrow is Crafts Gone Wild!! Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!