Thursday, May 12, 2011
I was the very humbled and very lucky recipient of a Peer Award today from my best girl and fellow crafter Traci, over at http://mythicalmagpie.blogspot.com/. Love ya girl!!!
She nominated me and four others folks. I’m SO honored!!! I can’t keep this love to myself, so I’m moving it around.
If you are tagged...
Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 random bits about yourself
Pass the award on to a few of your favorite blogs
(And don't forget to let them know!)
1) I was born without an appendix. At least in all the CAT scans and X-Rays I’ve had on my abdomen, they have yet to find it. I’m an evolutionary step forward, or my appendix ran away.
2) I have a crippling phobia of robots. I’m not joking.
3) I’ve been professionally trained in opera and vocal jazz. It’s one of those things people know, but seem to forget a lot.
4) My desks at work and home have everything at exact 45 or 90 degree angles. I can’t bear anything out of place. OCD anyone?
5) I think I’m in the minority with this, but I LOVE my job. I truly enjoy coming to work each day. Sick, right?
6) I still sleep with a stuffed animal
7) I met Crispin Glover, got to talk with him and everything. He’s every bit as odd as you’d imagine. Yet totally awesome.
The Blogs I choose
1) Lucy over at http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/ My most favorite blog to follow ever. She is so happy and talented. Her blog is filled with photos of her brightly decorated home and crochet projects and all her outdoor adventures. I truly live in jealous of your life, Lucy!!
2)Laurie! From http://tyingholestogether.blogspot.com/. She’s a fellow crafter and a beautiful soul. She always has the most gorgeous projects and stories to share.
3) http://zenhabits.net/. I don’t personally know Leo, but I cannot get enough of his blog. He has such wonderful insights and life advice to share with the world, in his own simple, quiet, yet effective way.
4) Last, but certainly not least and my favorite blog of all time, http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ . I have yet to meet anyone that follows her and does not completely love her. Mostly a collection on anecdotes from her always adventurous life. Allie, don’t ever go away.
So there ya go! Thanks again Traci for my award! And love to my faves and ALL my other blog friends.