In just a shade under a month, my filet dragon is complete.
I used my newly purchased blocking boards to block it last night. It's still drying this morning.
The pattern calls for it to be a table runner/centerpiece. But I think I'd rather hang it on the wall. So, whenever it's done I'm going to have it framed and hang it up. Because I'm a nerd that way. Well and framing it will save it from too much damage and sagging over time.
All in all it was a new challenge working with thread and the tiniest hook I've used yet, but I really enjoyed it. I hope to draw up some of my charts in the future and make some new creations.