She's done folks. It's not quite what I was hoping for, but it's my fault on that. A) I used the wrong yarn and B) I quit too soon and should have added about twice as many rows to get what I was looking for. BUT, there's always next time. :) And there WILL be a next time for sure.
Blocking went very smoothly. I was impressed how easy it was! So, here we go.
Finished product, pre blocking:
Here it is pinned to my ironing board. I knew that thing would come in handy one day. Heh. The shawl is too long and I couldn't do it all at once, so I did it in 3 sections.
And now. The end result:
I've already got some ideas and patterns for my next one!
I think it looks AWESOME!!! And what's better, it is YOUR pattern!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks Traci! It IS mine. ALL mine. :)ReplyDelete
It's beautiful! I am impressed!ReplyDelete